Our award-winning Catering Department provides over 2,300 School meals per day over five units within the School campus. The aim is to provide a warm, friendly and enjoyable eating experience in our Dining Halls.
The department is managed by Mrs Karen Riley, and supported by Mr Andrew Scialpi-Sullivan, Catering Coordinator, Miss Ronda Figgins (Boys' Division) and Mrs Gaynor Heyes (Girls' Division)
There are approximately 50 Catering Staff in total covering two working kitchens and 5 Dining Halls:
- The Girls' Division Kitchen & Dining Hall which is located on Tudor Avenue
- The Boys' Division Kitchen & Dining Hall on Dobson Road
- Park Road Junior Boys' School on Park Road
- Beech House on Dobson Road
- Hesketh House Junior Girls
We offer a wide choice of delicious food (the majority of which is homemade) and is focused on a healthy eating strategy.
We produce homemade yogurt on a daily basis and hold regular themed events to add fun and enjoyment to the lunchtime experience.
Our friendly Staff are always there to offer support and guidance with regard to the daily allowance and healthy eating options that are on offer on a daily basis.