Every gift makes a difference. Please consider giving whatever you can.
Since September 2014, we have raised £3.06 million towards our initial target of £5 million for the 100 Campaign.
If every Old Boy and Old Girl with whom we are in touch gave £28 per month for seven years – the length of a Senior School Bursary – plus Gift Aid, we would reach our long term £30 million target and re-establish genuine open access on Chorley New Road.
If you would like to support the 100 Campaign for Bolton School Bursaries with a regular monthly gift, please:
- Click here to set up a direct debit online securely (this facility is managed by the Charities Aid Foundation); or
- Click here to download a standing order form and return it to us by post.
If you would like to support the 100 Campaign for Bolton School Bursaries with a one-off gift, please:
- Click here to give online securely (this facility is managed by the Charities Aid Foundation);
- call us on 01204 434718 to donate using a credit or debit card; or
- send us a cheque, made out to “Bolton School”.
We are a registered charity (No. 1110703) and we reclaim Gift Aid wherever possible on gifts made by UK tax payers. Please click here for more information about tax effective giving from overseas.
If you would like to discuss a larger gift and possible naming opportunities within School, or plan to remember Bolton School in your will, please call 01204 434718 to speak to Laura Firth, Head of Development, who would be delighted to talk to you in person!