Bolton School Former Pupils
Bolton School Camps
Camps were first introduced to Bolton School in 1910 by the Headmaster, Mr Lipscomb. The first camp was at Filey and there have been camps in most years ever since. These have included sites at Abergele, Aber, Saundersfoot, Fairbourne, Llanbedrog, Grasmere, Howick and Instow. We have photos from some of these camps and would welcome wider coverage if anyone can loan photos for us to copy.