I Am Looking For
Supporting Bolton School from within the UK
Every gift makes a difference. Please consider giving whatever you can.
Between September 2014 and August 2018, we have raised £5 million for the Bolton School Bursary Fund, achieving the target set for the 100 Campaign for Bursaries.
If every Old Boy and Old Girl with whom we are in touch gave £28 per month for seven years – the length of a Senior School Bursary – plus Gift Aid, we would reach our long term fundraising target for the Bursary Fund and re-establish genuine open access on Chorley New Road.
If you would like to support the Bolton School Bursary Fund with a regular monthly gift, please:
- Click here to set up a direct debit online securely (this facility is managed by the Charities Aid Foundation); or
- Click here to download a standing order form and return it to us by post.
If you would like to support the Bolton School Bursary Fund with a one-off gift, please:
- Click here to give online securely (this facility is managed by the Charities Aid Foundation);
- call us on 01204 434718 to donate using a credit or debit card; or
- send us a cheque, made out to “Bolton School”.
If you would like to discuss a larger gift and possible naming opportunities within School, or plan to remember Bolton School in your will, please call 01204 434718 to speak to Laura Firth, Head of Development, who would be delighted to talk to you in person.