Bolton School Infants
Why Choose our Infant School?
Choosing the right school for your child, particularly their first one, is one of the hardest and most important decisions you make as a parent. If you choose our state-of-the-art infant school for girls and boys aged 4-7 years, you will find:
- Provision that was judged ‘Outstanding’ across all categories in the last four school inspection reports
- An opportunity for children to realise their potential through tuition from enthusiastic and experienced teachers, including specialists in Music and Sport
- An active learning programme, which encourages independence, resilience and a love of learning
- High quality resources and outstanding facilities, including a computer suite, mini-library, a music room, an outdoor reading area, a large playground and access to Bolton School’s sports fields and swimming pool
- Happy children, thriving in a warm, colourful and nurturing setting
- A wide range of enrichment activities, including extra-curricular clubs that include Beavers, jujitsu, baking, science, dance and drama as well as fundraising events, trips out and special guests in school
- Excellent home-school relationships that allow children to prosper
- Pre- and after-school wraparound care (and holiday clubs) for children from 7.30am – 6.00pm at Kidzone, which is right next door to us. Children can be dropped with us for free from 8am onwards.
- Pupils leave us as happy, confident and independent learners and are ready to thrive at our Junior Girls’ or Junior Boys’ Schools.
Call us on 01204 434759 to request a prospectus or to talk about applying.