Bolton School Nursery
Butterflies have the opportunity to learn French.
The setting has a teacher of French who attends once a week, giving the children opportunities to learn and experience other countries and their cultures.
The teacher provides children with the opportunities to:
- Differentiate between ranges of vocabulary and sounds
- Work together as a team
- Work alongside each other
- Understand and learn from other peoples' experiences
Bolton School Nursery has been organising French sessions for children since 2001, and we are still using the same company: Lucie Carroué Ltd. The teachers offer:
- cross-curriculum activities for pre-school children
- fun and games-based learning methods
- resources including songs, and activity sheets
The teachers from Lucie Carroué Ltd. are trained and CRB checked; all associated administration is operated by the Area Organiser.