Bolton School holds the following policies and documents which can be requested by contacting the School direct:
- Admissions Policy
- Discipline and Exclusions Policy*
- Education and Welfare Provision for Pupils with Statements and Pupils for whom English is an Additional Language
- Curriculum Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Health and Safety on School Visits Policies**
- Complaints Procedure***
The following information may also be requested by contacting the School:
- Academic Performance in the Previous School Year
- The Number of Formal Complaints in the Previous School Year
- A full list of all staff and qualifications
Many of our policies can be downloaded directly from the website - click here for details.
* The School has a policy on Behaviour Management, including discipline and exclusions, a copy of which can be obtained upon request. The School does not permit or condone in any way or form corporal punishment.
** Whenever pupils are taken off site, their health and safety is of paramount importance and for every trip and visit undertaken a full risk assessment is carried out. Further details on the policy can be obtained on request from the appropriate school.
*** If you are unhappy with the School for any reason, please contact us and we will send you a copy of our Complaints Procedure.