Bolton School Infants
Thank you for considering Beech House for your child. Choosing the right school is one of the most important decisions you will make and we feel that Beech House provides the best possible start in this exciting journey.
Boys and girls are usually admitted to Beech House in the September following their 4th birthday. The school considers all applications on merit and we invite the children to come along to school for a short assessment where they take part in a range of age appropriate and enjoyable tasks.
Dependent on numbers, we also admit children into Years 1 and 2 and we ask them to come along for an assessment which enables us to not only establish their skills in English and Maths but also to see whether they would settle happily into our school environment.
We are looking for children who have the potential to shine and who will get the most out of school life. We hope that when they leave us for their junior schools, they will be happy, confident, and independent learners who are ready to build on the excellent foundations that we have provided.
Enquiries and applications for entry should be made directly to our secretary, Mrs Katharine Gore on 01204 434759 or 01204 840201 ext 269. Mrs Gore can be emailed at: email@example.com.
The ABC of Applying
If you would like your child to join Beech House, please:
- Contact Mrs Katharine Gore on our Reception desk (details above) and tell her your child’s name and year of entry (Reception, Year 1 or Year 2). Mrs Gore will offer you a visit at a time suitable for you, within the next few days.
- Visit Beech House at a time which works well for you so that you can meet our Head, Jo Field, and see for yourself the excellent teaching and superb learning environment as well as ask about the amazing opportunities which enable our children to thrive and flourish.
- Fill in an application form (download link below).
- Bring your child in to Beech House for an informal meeting with Mrs Field where she will assess your child’s speaking and listening skills as well as his or her enthusiasm and aptitude for learning.
- If you are offered a place, fill in the acceptance form and prepare to join your child on an amazing adventure at Beech House.
Pre-School Class Application
The prospectus is available to download via our website here.
You can also request a hard copy of the prospectus to be posted to you via our website here or by contacting Mrs Gore (details above).
Details of our fees for the current academic year can be found here.
You can download an application form here: