Bolton School Junior Boys
Why Choose our Junior Boys' School?
Our highly popular and successful Junior Boys’ School offers:
- a broad, balanced and academically rigorous curriculum, which ensures all boys have the appropriate level of challenge and support to achieve their very best
- learning which is knowledge rich but has a strong focus on practical activities
- subject specialist teachers in Science, Music, Art and Design Technology, PE and Swimming
- exceptional facilities including a well-equipped library and specialist rooms for Science, Music, Art and DT - as well as access to a large outdoor space, playing fields and swimming pool at our Senior School
- new experiences both within the curriculum and through a rich co-curricular programme of visits, speakers and trips, including residential trips to our own Outdoor Pursuits centre in the Lake District, Patterdale Hall
- exceptional use of technology to support and enhance learning both in school and at home whilst equipping the boys with a skillset for the modern world
- an extra-curricular programme which caters for all, from the sports-minded to the musically gifted to creative and inquisitive pupils
- an extensive sports programme, facilitating both participation and excellence including opportunities to represent school at local, regional and national level
- strong pastoral support and a focus on developing well-rounded pupils through teamwork, resilience and independence
- character-building through the development of pupils’ mutual respect, creative problem solving capabilities, philanthropism and tenacity, which, in turn, moulds boys into responsible citizens who understand their place in the world
- a smooth transition from our Infant School or local primaries and on to our Senior School.
Boys leave us as articulate, thoughtful and confident pupils, enthusiastic about their school and their learning.
Call us on 01204 434735 to request a prospectus or to talk about enrolling your son.