Bolton School Junior Girls
Why Choose our Junior Girls' School?
Give your daughter the very best start in life by enrolling her at our Junior Girls’ School (ages 7-11), where she will enjoy:
- A supportive and purposeful atmosphere which underpins academic and extra-curricular success
- Specialist teaching in languages, science, music and sport
- Character and learning development through our good ‘habits of mind’ ethos
- Excellent facilities, including a well-equipped science laboratory, art studio, computer suite and library as well as access to the campus swimming pool, theatre and sports fields
- A school which mixes tradition and innovation, where pupils make excellent use of iPads at home and in school
- Outstanding extra-curricular opportunities in sport and music, including participation in local and national competitions
- Lots of work for local and national charities, which will help develop her empathetic skills
- An exciting programme of trips and visits including adventures at Patterdale Hall, our very own Outdoor Centre in the Lake District
- A place where girls can build self-esteem, a respect for others and a belief that anything is possible
- Pre- and after-school wraparound care (and holiday clubs) for children from 7.30am – 6.00pm at Kidzone, which is right next door to us. Girls can be dropped with us for free from 8am onwards.
- Excellent preparation for a move to our Senior Girls’ School, which is just across the playground!
Call us on 01204 434761 to request a prospectus or to talk about applying.