Bolton School Nursery
Why Choose our Nursery?
Our modern, purpose built nursery provides a bright and stimulating environment for children from birth to four years of age. We provide the highest standards of care and your child will be made to feel secure, loved and valued.
- In the last four inspections, our Nursery has been found to be ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- Pre-school children follow a programme designed to develop their skills and knowledge in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Children are cared for in areas specifically designed and equipped for different age groups - under twos, twos to threes and pre-school
- Your child will explore, create and enquire under the watchful eye of our trained nursery team and a key worker will be responsible for your child’s well being
- Our separate Nursery Class for 3 and 4 year olds prepares children for their move to Infant School and beyond; classes are term-time only but the option of wraparound care from 7.30am-6.00pm is available at Kidzone
- Meals and snacks are prepared in our kitchen, using fresh produce whenever possible
- Safe and secure - inside and out – with enclosed gardens and play areas
- Open from 7.30am - 6.00pm; a choice of full- or part-time places (early bird starts at 7.00am are available)