Open Days and School Dates
Our next Whole School Open Morning will take place on:
Saturday 8 October from 9.30am-1.00pm (2.00pm in Senior Schools)
Please note we are asking people to register for the event. Please visit this link to register to attend Open Morning.
Our entire campus is open - the Nursery, our Infant School (for girls and boys aged 3-7 years), the Boys' Junior School (Park Road), the Girls' Junior School (Hesketh House), as well as our Boys’ Division and Girls’ Division Senior Schools and the joint Riley Sixth Form Centre.
The event allows you to:
- Tour one or as many schools as you need to - all our schools are close to one another on our 32 acre site
- Talk with the Heads and listen to their presentations
- View displays of work and visit departments and classrooms, where there are lots of fun and challenging activities for children
- Talk to the teaching staff
- View our outstanding grounds and facilities
- Meet present pupils and parents
- Discuss entry procedures
- Enjoy music and refreshments throughout the campus
If you cannot attend the Open Morning, you can always arrange a personal visit or tour of Bolton School; please contact the Head's Secretary in the school you are interested in by clicking here.
Girls' Division Pre-Open Morning Webinar
Our Girls’ Division (Senior School) is holding a webinar prior to the school Open Morning on Tuesday 4 October at 7.00pm to welcome families interested in what Bolton School has to offer. The Head of Girls’ Division will introduce herself and speak about the academic curriculum, extra-curricular activities and school life in general. This is intended for parents with a child in Year 6 and designed to give a flavour of the school in advance of Open Morning.
For further information about the webinar and to book your place please contact Helen Atkinson, Registrar by emailing HAtkinson@boltonschool.org
We look forward to meeting you soon.
"The introductory lecture and general set-up of the school are extremely warm and welcoming. We would be very proud to have our child study at this school. After today's open day, this feeling has been further confirmed."
Parent, Open Morning